Sunday, February 8, 2009

Movie challenge

unfortunatly in Germany the trend in the cinema is to show dubbed movies . this is a problem for me for 2 resons: 1- my german is not enough to get everything, 2- I like to watch movies in original version in whatever language it is with subtitles in any language I feel comfortable. last week I was forced to go with friends to movies and unfortunatly the movie they wanted to see was only in german. I am happy to announce that I could follow all the film and regret to say that Seven pounds (sieben leben) sucked, I assume it would suck in any language.
on the other hand, the curious case of benjamin button was quite nice today in cologne.

2 comments:

toobaag said...

wie schön..almanca diye de bir dil vardı evet.öğrenmiştim zamanında.

coco said...

bisiklete binmek gibi, hatirlarsin....