Friday, July 25, 2008

after job party.

there is a very popular party organization that is called after job party in bonn-cologne area. There are parties organized in different locations every 2 weeks in cologne and bonn. yesterday it was in bonn and I was invited but there were no tickets to buy anywhere, they were sold out,because it was going to take place on board a ship and would be sailing up and down the rhein for about 3 hours. so we decided to go there 2 hours before she moved and try to find tickets from people who had extras. surprisingly it worked and 5 of us were on board the ship by 19:30. the enterence is 15 euros and one drink is for free, the beers are between 2 and 3,5 euros on board. we danced until 11 pm and were so tired in the end that we barely could walk. even though it is called after job party, it seems like everybody drops by home to change:) one funny thing was that the interviewer of the event happened to come to me with the cameraman and asked it me if I was having fun. I turned the conversation into english and had a few words with her, so I became a 5 minutes star like andy warhol foresaw.

No comments: